Business Office Manager
This position reports to the owner and will manage day-to-day office and administrative functions as well as helping with Human Resources needs. Additionally, the position oversees Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), collections, and provides project assistance. The duties and responsibilities listed below are not meant to be exhaustive; other duties may be added as required.
- Work closely with owner and senior management to evaluate current business practices and procedures and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage and direct administrative staff and work flow.
- Answer phones, process mail and checks, maintain contact information, filing, help keep office clean and organized.
- Design and implement procedures to improve profitability.
- Coordinate office lunches, events, training opportunities, open house, etc.
- Review and coordination of Client Contracts.
- Help create and review project proposals and additional services proposals.
- Proofread and edit a variety of written documents, including technical documents.
- Provide project reporting to PMs.
- Maintain tracking spreadsheets and project folders (electronic and hardcopy).
- Oversight and assistance with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Collections.
- Budget Review.
- Recruiting and new employee onboarding.
- Administration of benefits for employees.
- Coordination with contract professional as directed by owner and senior management.
- Maintain and update employee manual.
- Ensuring the work facility is safe, free of security issues and in compliance with all government regulations.
- Coordinate with building management and sublandlord.
- Order and organize supplies, maintain equipment and software, records storage, IT support.
- Work with owner to renew Liability Insurance, various licenses/memberships and other facilities and business management functions.
- Coordinate future office move.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “Job Inquiry: Business Office Manager” Thank you!