Fire Station 14, built in 1927 and located in the SODO neighborhood, is a Seattle historic landmark. The station houses one ladder unit and an aid unit, and is home to the department’s Technical Rescue Team. An addition to the north side of the station provides an additional apparatus bay and station upgrades improve administrative, technical, and residential facilities. Civil engineering involved designing drainage improvements, bioretention planter, water and fire service, relocation of parking and utilities, site grading, site paving, and improved driveway access.
Category: Public Service